01 profile highlights
Creative, innovative, detail-oriented and pro-active
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge, Acrobat Pro.
Strong knowledge in web development tools such as Wordpress, WIX, HTML and CSS
Expertise in digital photography and photo editing
Exceptional project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
Ability to work independently or in a team and perform as efficiently with or without supervision
Excellent interpersonal skills and a good attitude
Quick learner, versatile, reliable and hard worker
I have a knack for innovative design, a passion for creativity and a desire for knowledge. I’ve worked in the graphic and web design field for nearly 20 years with various companies and clients, with the goal of helping them connect to their ideal customer through the visual language. I create everything from memorable logos to engaging magazine layouts, and compelling websites. I also started doing digital photography a few years ago as a hobby and a passion project and have since won several awards in my local community photo club.
I live in Lake Worth, Florida. I love my family and love to travel.
Freelance Graphic & Web Designer
ON Canada & Florida USA
- Designed supportive graphics for US and Canadian Clients: TedxDelrayBeach, Toronto’s Schulich School of Business, VINsmart, South Florida Association for Women in Communication, AdaptoPlus., Babin Bessner Spry LLP etc.
- Designed website layouts, templates and unique branded looks for clients including:
- Built corporate marketing materials and initial branding for clients (logos, business cards, letterheads, etc.)
Senior Graphic Designer
EG Communications Group, Ft. Lauderdale FL, USA
- Work with various clients on graphic design projects including magazines, books, monthly newsletters, brochures, and emails
- Develop designs from initial idea to the preparation of all final files for print and web production
- Clients include: Four Seasons Golf & Sport Club, OMNI Orthopedic & Spine Center, T.I.O. Medical Intervention, Palm Beach Civic Association, Tri-County Animal Rescue, St. Andrews Country Club, chef Rudi Sodamin, Boca West Country Club, Mizner Grand, Wycliffe Golf & Country Club, One Thousand Ocean Boca Raton, Lago Mar Country Club, Baywinds, BallenIsles and more
As a member of Boynton Beach Camera Club (BBCC) and Florida Camera Club, I received "Best of the Year 2021" Award for B&W category, three 1st places and several Honorable mentions for the BBCC monthly competitions. I also participate in the international, challenge-based, professional online photography community GuruShots, where 7 of my photos were selected to be digitally exhibited in galleries worldwide — Los Angeles, US; Milan, Italy; Athens, Greece and Melbourne, Australia. One of my photos was digitally published in PhotoPlus Magazine.
Brushstrokes Fine Art Inc. Toronto, ON Canada
- Created Brushstrokes® company logo and overall look of the company brand and company product catalogs
- Worked in coordination with the VP of Marketing, Art Director, Editors, Sales and Production department to create marketing material and promote new products.
Recognized and rewarded by senior staff
- Periodically prepared advertisement layouts for magazines Art Business News, Home Accents Today, International Home Furnishing, Leaders and Rangefinder to advertise new products
Atelier America Inc. Markham, ON Canada
- Performed high quality design for direct mail catalogs that lowered company’s expenses by bringing this process to the in-house production
- Scanned and color corrected of photos or transparencies